Create an Account to Get Started
If you have an account, just "LOG IN" using your existing user name and password, and click on the “Open for Bidding” button.
If you are new to our internet auctions you will need to create an account.
- Fill out the information
- Pick a screen name and a password
- Click SUBMIT
- You have an account!
REQUEST A BIDDING NUMBER
- Log in with your use name and password.
- Click on the link Register to Bid in grey bar below the auction name.
- Click on the orange Register button by each horse.
Either of these will take you to the “Register To Bid For This Auction” page
- Go to the bottom of the page, check the box to agree to the Terms, and Click Submit.
We will issue a bidder’s number to you and you will receive an email. Watch your email for approval
Do I need a separate bidder’s number for each auction?
How long does it take to get a bidder’s number?
- Prior to closing day, it can take as long as several hours for approval of requests made during business hours.
- On closing day, it usually takes minutes.