Click Here to go to the Online Auction page to Create an Account and Register to Bid!
If you have an account, just "LOG IN" using your existing user name and password, and click on the Open for Bidding button below
"The 2018 Young Jumper Championships Stallion Service Auction".
If you are new to our online auctions you will need to create an account.
- Fill out the information
- Pick a screen name and a password
- Click SUBMIT
- You have an account!
REQUEST A BIDDING NUMBER
1 - Log in with your use name and password.
2 - Click on the link in red letters Register to Bid below the auction. Click on "here" to request a bidder's number.
- Click on the Open for Bidding button and look near the top of the page for "Welcome! To request a bidder number, click here".
- Click on "here" to request a bidder's number.
- Either of these will take you to your Profile Page
3 - Go to the bottom of your Profile Page, check the box to agree to the Terms and Click Submit.
4 - We will issue a bidder’s number to you and you will receive an email.
5 - log out, log back in and go the auction. Your bidder’s number will be in yellow at the top of the page.
In order to obtain a bidding number for the Internet Auction we require the following information
- the name of your bank or the name of a contact person at your bank
- your bank's phone number.
We don't ask for your credit card number to register.
We don’t ask for an account number.
All you need to provide is the name of your bank and a phone number.
It's safe and easy.
Watch your email for approval
Do I need a separate bidder’s number for each auction?
How long does it take to get a bidder’s number?
- Prior to closing day, it can take as long as several hours for approval of requests made during business hours.
- On closing day, it usually takes minutes.